2019 AATSP – Long Island Chapter 39 Junior Scholarship
The AATSP Long Island Chapter is pleased to offer a scholarship to a High School Junior in recognition of outstanding achievement and commitment to the Spanish language and culture.
- Awarded to one high school junior who is currently enrolled in Spanish at the Checkpoint C level.
- Student’s present Spanish teacher must be a current member of the AATSP.
- Each Spanish teacher can only nominate ONE student.
- Student should express interest, dedication and passion for the Spanish language.
- Student should show a significant contribution to the Spanish class, the school and/or the community.
- Student must have taken the National Spanish Exam at least once during his/her high school career.
*Application, teacher’s statement, and student’s statement must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact Liliana Bascetta, Sewanhaka High School, 500 Tulip Ave., Floral Park, NY 11001 or email her at email@example.com *
To download the AATSP – Long Island Chapter 39 Junior Scholarships Application, please click here.